Going up a level in your booth can add a nice wow-factor, but should be evaluated carefully to ensure the return on investment is there. Some initial questions to ask your trade show team as you plan for a large exhibit space and a possible double deck are:
- What is the purpose of the additional space?
- How does the cost of the deck compare to the cost of additional space at ground level?
There are also local considerations:
- Show rules and restrictions
- Structural safety and stability
- In the U.S. there may be show or ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) regulations to accommodate
- Fire safety requirements
Should a double deck exhibit be an option for you, EP&M can help. Decking systems are available worldwide and are part of our custom rental offerings. The gallery below showcases many of the double deck projects we have created.