EP&M Spaces has completed content-driven experience centers for GE’s energy businesses worldwide. Similar to Executive Briefing Centers or other collaborative corporate spaces, the goal is to provide a designed environment that presents the company’s portfolio of products and services and encourages visitors (from customers to employees to partners) to explore, touch and dive deeper into GE’s digital industrial present.
Where Does EP&M Fit In?
EP&M Spaces leads a highly-experienced, multidisciplinary team of planners, designers, content developers, videographers, hardware technologists, lighting design engineers and fabrication experts to create immersive customer application centers and corporate environments. Typical activities include:
- Assembling, re-purposing and evaluating content for interactive components and other screens
- Branding and message crafting
- Space design detailing
- Architectural coordination drawings
- Space planning, specialty finishes and fixture specifications
- Graphic design and editorial services
- A/V system design
- Lighting design
- Fabrication and installation
- Software and hardware solutions for digital/interactive experiences
- Mobile APPs that put the experience in the visitor’s hands
- Ongoing system maintenance and remote monitoring
- Visitor metrics and analytics programs to ensure follow up and evaluation of areas of interest and utilization
The gallery below shows a selection of images from diverse locations, including, Minden, Nevada; Billerica, Massachusetts; Campinas, Brazil; Seoul, Korea; and Stavanger, Norway, as well as a video peek inside a Customer Application Center.